Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kuching, a city that needs to be explored & noted!

Hi, welcome to my first post on FrenCity Blog. Haha... caught your attention, didn't I? This unique house is located right here in Jalan Stapok, Kuching. That's right, here in Kuching.

I started this blog precisely because of things like this. Kuching is indeed a city constantly in a state of flux. There's so much to capture before change consigns it to history. I simply want to capture the moment.

A little about myself, I am a wannabe "Kenny Sia", our famed Kuchingite blogger who has no less pen one of the most read blogs in the region. I would be immensely satisfied if I can achieve a fraction of his readership size.

My full-time job is teaching cost accounting at a local college and also work as an IT administrator. I hope my humble efforts will get the ball rolling in highlighting the city and its charms. I am open to suggestions and feed backs. Do leave your comments and email me. Cheers!

No comments: